Monday, September 9, 2013

In The Beginning.......

So I read a lot of books. When I say a lot I mean typically 3 different books at the same time and at least 5 a month. I have loved reading since I learned how. I have been to many countries, different worlds, different times within so many stories. Due to being an avid reader my vocabulary expanded throughout the years and I have come to know myself through some of my favorite characters. I can honestly say the fiction stories I have read throughout my life have changed my perspective on a lot of views I have. I am going to do book reviews on what I have read. I will give links to Amazon for the books along with Facebook and Author blog sites. My reviews will be very honest (sometimes brutally honest). Spoilers will be kept at a minimum because I hate reading a review where the story is given away. There are a lot of really good blogs out there with book reviews and this will be more for myself to discuss and re-experience a lot of amazing books and storylines. Characters I can't live without and sadly series that have ended. Whether or not I am looking forward to the movie/tv adaptation and why will be a part of certain reviews however I CAN say that typically I do NOT like book adaptations because Hollywood doesn't follow the storyline or just messes it up. Feel free to follow this blog and if you are an author please don't hesitate to give your thoughts on my reviews. I hope everyone has fantastic journeys and fall in love with amazing characters. Laugh, cry, love always.......happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment